2016年11月1日星期二

My first client -----Agus and his wife

On date 22th October,two clients from Indinesia visited our factory.Alan and I drove to metro station to pick them up.It was my first time to meet my client,I am a little nervos,but also excited.

We drove to our factory directly after we met.In the car I konw that Augs and his wife will stay in China for nine days and he came to China doing business for many times.

It's nearly 11 o'clock when we arrived our factory.

Mary and Emily help me to introduce products and prepared relevent document ,I am very appricitaed both of them.





Agus gave a great affimation to our products and launch a order.

Hope we can cooperate in the future continue.

Any ideas about traffic light and control system ,please contact Tracy.

Whatsapp:008613113026794
Eamil:Sales15@nobleled.coom 



没有评论:

发表评论