2016年10月30日星期日

Shenzhen Noble opto Co.,Ltd

How time flies.It's the third month since I become a member of Noble,which is a high-tech private enterprise,professional in researching,developing and manufacturing all kinds of intelligent traffic equiments.Establish in 2008,Noble has go through eight years till this year.The picture below is the factoy of Noble.














And I would like to share my experience in Noble and introduce the products of it.

In the firts month,I was asked to learn the products in books and production lines ,including material,parameter,standard etc.

There are wide range of products in our company so I need to put some time to remember it.

At the same time ,I need to maintain our online shop in Alibaba.com and rely the RFQ from our customer.

To sum up,I learn many things in the first month and thanks for the help of our colleague always answer my questions patiently.

By the way,Noble's website is www.nobleled.com and our shop in Alibab is http://nobleled.en.alibaba.com.

Welcome to enter our home!

Any if you have any questions,please contact me freely.
Whatsapp:008613113026794
Email:sales15@nobleled.com


没有评论:

发表评论